Funky Town.

Wearing: American Apparel Jacket, H&M Shirt and Jeans

Funky Town. Was für ein Wochenende. Der Samstag war seit langem mal wieder wirklich schön und entspannend, was wohl vorrangig daran lag, dass Freunde mit ihrem Baby vorbeigekommen sind und sobald ich etwas kleines Einjähriges sehe, bin ich hin und weg. Also eine gelungene Zeit. Sonst habe ich mir noch ein bisschen Zeit für Fotos genommen und wollte euch meinen Chilllook des gestrigen Tages zeigen.

Funky Town. Just a quick update of my outfit of Saturday. I had a great weekend so far, spend time with a cutiepie baby and today I am going to the fitness and wellness center with my family. Well some chilled time is defenitly important before I am starting the upcoming week. Have a blast!

Comments

  1. Amazing post!!! Brilliant blog - looking forward to more posts from you. :-) Have a great weekend! :-)

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sehr schönes mädchen! und die jacke ist echt sehr cool. muss gleich mal auf den online shop gehen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I am going to marry someone, I hope she will be as pretty as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I am going to marry someone, I hope she will be as pretty as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Fashionable Opinions

Popular Posts