Dancing in the moonlight: don't be blue honey.


Blue. Heute ist es zwar etwas regnerisch, aber was hindert es mich daran meine blaue H&M Bluse auszutragen.  Irgendwie ist es witzig, welche Schnitte heute teilweise im Trend sind. Eigentlich waren diese Blusen ohne Ärmel ein Modeverbrechen, aber heute trage ich sie super gerne, es ist eben ein Weg trotz der Hitze irgendwie ein bisschen angezogen auszusehen, was ich natürlich mit dem dünnen Blüschen und der shorty Short nicht bin, aber vielleicht sieht es ja so aus. Die Bluse ist also von H&M, die Kette von ASOS und die Shorts aus einer seeehr alten Zara Kollektion. Let's start this day. Allez le bleu.

Blue. Even though it is pretty rainy outside, nothing keeps me from wearing my blue H&M blouse today. Somehow it is funny what kind of models are in fashion right now. If someone had told me a few years ago, that I would wear a blouse without arms, I'd propably laughed. But here we are, wearing something like that and loving it by heart. So guys I will keep on going trying to wear less and less, there is no other way to escape the heat, but wearing nothing haha. Certainly wont do that. The blouse is from H&M, the jewellery from Asos and these shorts are very old and from Zara, shortened by myself. Allez le bleu.

Comments

  1. danke für deinen kommentar, wirst jetzt auch verfolgt :) die bluse ist übrigens super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !
    I really like your blog :) Maybe we can follow each other ?
    xx
    http://houseofspring.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Fashionable Opinions

Popular Posts